Neø Limit Index du Forum  

Paul Dummett ready to revive Wales career under Ryan Giggs

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Neø Limit Index du Forum >>> GUIDES >>> Métiers
Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
thanloeuth

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Aoû - 08:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Paul Dummett ready to revive Wales career under Ryan Giggs Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Newcastle defender Paul Dummett is prepared to end his self-imposed internationalsbo exile and rejoin the Wales squad under Ryan Giggs.Dummett declared himself unavailable for selection last summer, with Newcastle confirming the full-back had opted to "concentrate on his club career until he is back to full fitness".The 26-year-old rejected Giggs' invitation to join his first Wales squad atsbo the China Cup in March, but Dummett insists he is now ready to make his return ahead of next month's UEFA League of Nations qualifiers against the Republic of Ireland and Denmark.I never really had many chances to play for Wales, but it is something I am keen to do," Dummett said. "I came along in the past, but it was at a time when I wasn't playing and was picking up injuries.sbo

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 23:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Paul Dummett ready to revive Wales career under Ryan Giggs

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Neø Limit Index du Forum >>> GUIDES >>> Métiers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation